[Qt Extended] Mapping Demo (was Re: [FSO] Stability and other problems)

superalex alejandroalonsofernandez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:18:28 CET 2008

Hi, I'm using FSO since yesterday and found that the famous "echo bug" was
still appearing. I found a solution that is working for me based in the
2008.8 one.

In file
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/framework/subsystems/ogsmd/modems/ti_calypso/unsolicited.py,
function percentCPI, line 210 aprox

Where it says:
        info = {}

I have:
        devchannel =
self._object.modem.communicationChannel("DeviceMediator")
        devchannel.enqueue( "%N0187" )
        info = {}