[QtExtended] Best 4.4.2 image?

Margo Koppelmann margo.koppelmann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:24:16 CET 2008

I'm using this image -
http://other.lastnetwork.net/OpenMoko/qtextended-4.4.2-gta02-rootfs-release-working-with-SystemRingTones.jffs2-
and the stable mwester kernel. There is no terminal applicatsion, I
can't
enter passwords in the web browser, there's strange loud sound during calls
when gprs is configured and sometimes it thinks it's plugged in when it
actually isn't, but otherwise it's good. It's much more stable, than 4.4.1
was.