new application: AaTerm-terminal (patched openmoko-terminal2)

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:55:32 CET 2008

I want good terminal to my phone. I know only xterm and
openmoko-terminal2 (qt might have own?).

I made some improvements on openmoko-terminal2. Meanwhile upstream is
thinking what to do with my pathces, I release AaTerm. It is not
really fork, just patched openmoko-terminal2, but now you can install
it while having openmoko-terminal installed.

Instructions and package:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/rantalai/freerunner/aaterm/

Tell me what is missing?

(It will looks cooler when 'underlying' libraries are updated. E.g I
must disable all icons, because they do not fit, and use instead
text-labels.)

-Aapo Rantalainen