[Om2008.9] gsmspeakerout.state

Angus Ainslie angus.ainslie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:59:38 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Vasco Névoa <vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt> wrote:

> I really don't like the fact that the state files have ALL the
> controls in there.
> Can't we eliminate the unnecessary controls inside each file?
> I don't see why a "speakerout.state" file should have microphone
> settings... it just adds to the confusion, and creates competition
> between apps.

If the file doesn't contain all of the controls then the audio routing may
not end up the way you want. To only contain some of the controls you would
need to have different files depending on which state you are transitioning
from as well as which state you want to transition to. This would be much
worse than just having to know which state you want to transition to.

Angus

--
Angus Ainslie
http://www.handheldshell.com/