new application: AaTerm-terminal (patched openmoko-terminal2)

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Nov 19 17:07:22 CET 2008

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:

> Instructions and package:
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/rantalai/freerunner/aaterm/
>
> Tell me what is missing?
Well, looks nice. (From a user point of view)
I really like the idea of the right side toolbar.

Some questions. Does it invoke the keyboard when you select the text
area? (illume keyboard)
The current terminal does not, which is rather annoying.
And what is this copy button for, intuitively I would think there is a
paste button missing.