[QtExtended] Best 4.4.2 image?

drac2000 drac2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:17:41 CET 2008

Can you please refer me right paths ?
Me 2 i am using the qextended as my daily phone
I downloaded the image + rootfs from qtexetended.org version 4.2.2
But i experienced a lot of problems with mp3 player Sound speaker out if I
plug the headphones !!

Would you suggest me to install only the image file from
http://moko.mwester.net/dl.html ?

Another question for you please: Could you have a video file played properly
on any of the qtextended releases?
I was trying to do so with an avi 320*240 file but it was complaining about
not supported file. Do you have any experience with video file types
supported by qtextended

Thanks a lot