[Debian -FSO -GPS] No Fix

Fragggy fragggy at ascobra.de
Thu Nov 20 00:40:19 CET 2008

Hallo,
I updated my Debian today with apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade.
The update switched some FSO related files. I think to FSO M4.
After the update some strange things happend.
The first thing is, that the openmoko-panel-plugin is removed because it is
linked to frameworkd.

But the most important thing for me is, that after the update i get no gps
fix anymore.
fso-gpsd is installd and running. The zhone build in gps application an
tango gps get no fix.
tail -f /dev/ttySAC1 shows nothing, telnet localhost gps connects but shows
on pa input only

debian-gta02:~# telnet localhost 2947
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
pa
GPSD,P=?,A=?

It would be nice if someone has a hint, where I could start debuging.

Greetings
Dennis M