Illume dictionary for Dutch (Nederlands)

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Nov 20 03:02:41 CET 2008

Pander wrote:
> Of course this particular word list is very long and contains about
> 250,000 words and has a typical loooong tail. Many words or compositions
> or occur seldom in average day use.
>
> What would be a good cut off point in number of words, also in terms of
> performance?
>
> The Portuguese list contains 56,609 words. Is this workable? How many
> does the English contain?

The Italian one can count also 500'000 words (to be short), but I can
get a well working dictionary only using a smaller one (with about
150'000 words that I've taken counting its google popularity).

Btw I've written more complete posts about this on the list...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/