[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin v0.6

Sebastian Ohl sebastian+ml.openmoko-community at ohl.name
Thu Nov 20 09:39:37 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

after some work we are happy to release a new version of the
openmoko-panel-plugin (0.6). the openmoko-panel-plugin is a gtk based
plugin for the nice bars in common windowmanagers like xfce or gnome. it
shows you status' of i.e. your battery or your gps and i.e. handles
keyboard applications.

Changelog:
 porting the software to fso framework milestone 4

this is just a porting release. new features will arrive as soon as
chris merged his new module structure with the new release.

it can be downloaded from our project page:
https://projects.openmoko.org/projects/panel-plugin/
or via the pkg-fso debian repository (apt-get install
openmoko-panel-plugin)

i hope that all your problems with the old version and the new milestone
now vanished.

regards
 sebastian