Minty Boost && FreeRunner

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:01:12 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 16:10, Tilman Baumann <tilman at baumann.name> wrote:
> Cédric Berger wrote:

>> I am not an electronician.... but would not it be possible to have a
>> little circuit in the minty boost limiting current to 500mA (or other
>> value), even though the freerunner "tries" to get 1A ?
>
> Nope. Current is a effect not a cause. *g*
> --

I did not have a look at neo's circuitry.
But whatever the method it uses, it cannot force 1A if 1A is not
available (wall charger unplugged from the wall won't give 1A :-p ) ?

Probably the voltage will have to be dropped so that less current
(and/or power) is given to Neo... remains to be seen to what point
this can (?) be done with the neo still accepting charging ?