Buzzing (was :The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Fri Nov 21 06:09:45 CET 2008

Timo,

> You will find echo fixed in Openmoko's 2008.11 release, if you keep
> using the Openmoko distro, and responsiveness and touch screen
> usability will also improve with 2008.11 release. End call / accept

You are right that people are working on these things and fixes appear.
However, please don't expect a real Om 2008.11 'release' before the
end of the month.
There is simply too much progress in all areas right now, we need a
bit more time for everything to settle before calling something
another 'release'. Maybe a few months. Maybe we come out with snaphost
in between, similar to FSO's milestone builds.
If someone proves me wrong then great, I am just telling you please
keep your Om 2008.11 release expectations low.

Wolfgang