[Debian] xterm shortcut

Neil Caldwell arathalion.5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:01:29 CET 2008

ahh, so it was Xglamo that did that (ive been at a confrence and
havent had time to look.... discovered i have the no wake from suspend
bug after a format, lol bad timing.)

just putting xterm & in ./xsession works for me I have two starting on
login. unfortunatly i cant help you any further (i actually thought
that it was the illume keyboard that didnt do it, but hey).