Calling interested Glamo OpenGL developers (was: The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Fri Nov 21 13:36:46 CET 2008

Hi,
all this talking without outcome is very boring to read. :|

I cannot help with the development of a free 3D-capable driver for the
Glamo directly instead I offer money!

As soon as cofundos.org is working again (I hope they haven't shut it
down) I will create a project and offer 50€ to the people who develop
that driver.

Of course, to make the money offer attractive some more people need to
join. That will be up to the community. Spread the word!

Regards
Robert