Survey about the Touchscreen

Anton Persson don.juanton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:27:53 CET 2008

Naturally the iPhone UI is exciting... But I think that the UI possibilities
is an important
reason to choose the one over the other. Like; resistive displays allow you
to use
a stylus, which might be good when you have a small display but high
resolution. On the
other hand, a capacitive display can be made harder and are therefore not so
easily broken,
the capacitive display also enables you to use your fingers in a more
natural way, not
just one finger, but many... This means better and more precise interaction
with your device.

Maybe we need a wiki-page where people can add the pro's and con's of the
different options?

    Best regards
      Anton Persson