Survey about the Touchscreen

Al Iasid aliasid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:03:51 CET 2008

IMHO having to dig out a stylus (pen) or use my fingernail is not nearly as
convenient or enjoyable as a finger-friendly interface. I don't min hi res
or low res - or big or small screen size - as long as the interface is
finger-friendly. The cell phone is our most "intimate" personal device.
There should be no intermediary in the user interface.

Aliasid