Survey about the Touchscreen

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:08:37 CET 2008

maybe it's just me,
but the pictures on http://www.tenonedesign.com/stylus.php seem to
indicate that this is one big mother fucker of a stylus, i mean, the
diameter of the stylusis is almost as big as the surface of the tip of
you fingers you use to click... (keep in mind you use an area with a
much smaller diameter than your finger diameter when operating the TS
with your fingers)

same type of TS, AT LEAST as big, preferably bigger and no borders is
how I would like it to be