Survey about the Touchscreen

Thorben Krueger thkruege at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 22 00:08:06 CET 2008

sorry for being imprecise. I was referring to the amazing resolution
considering the size of the display. The freerunner got 300 dpi IIRC.
For comparison, the iphone only seems to have 160.

I usually demo the crispness (if you will) of my neo's screen using
top on the terminal at the smallest readable fontsize to great effect
:)