[Android] Soft keyboard

Rui Castro rui.castro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 02:57:09 CET 2008

Hi,

The current version of the Android platform already has a menu option to end
a call.
I compiled the images for the emulator.

I'm also developing a soft keyboard in the platform itself, it's available
for every application.
I already answered a simulated call from my soft keyboard ;)

I will send a diff with the modifications as soon as I can. I don't know how
to make an image for Neo.