Will there be a hardware revision for the buzzing issue?

hiciu kwarzecha7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 21:04:24 CET 2008

Is buzzing issue linked with speaker?

When my freerunner has removed case and I'm calling to someone I can
hear silent buzzing. But I am sure it comes from back of the phone
(near GPS antenna), not from speaker. It is really silent and I can
hardly hear it with case putted on. It is there even if I use headset
or mute speaker in alsamixer. It isn't issue for me, but I wonder if
it is related to "this" buzzing issue or it's something completely
different.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you can understand what I'm mean :).

--
hiciu