Zhone doesn't show my contacts and messages after restart

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:33:54 CET 2008

Hi,

I understand that Zhone is not a fully functional phone application
and it is not supposed to be. But i think that fixing this bug is not
too hard for those who know framework and python well :)

I think i know what happens. If i restart Zhone without restarting
frameworkd it never receives ReadyStatus signal from
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM because sim was ready long ago it
started. Therefore it doesn't even try to read the contacts list and
the messagebooks. I'm sorry i can't come with a proper fix but i hope
this description is useful enough to fix the bug easily.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com