[debian] state of enlightment and illume packaging

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Mon Nov 24 16:51:36 CET 2008

mallikarjun arjun wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 3:25 AM, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler
> <raster at rasterman.com <mailto:raster at rasterman.com>> wrote:
>

> Hello guys, can any one of u tell me how to install e17 on debian???
> because i did not find any package when i typed apt-get install
> enlightenment

e17 is unstable, that is why it is not in debian right now.
I have recently installed it from source, which turned out quit nicely.
No big deal, when you have figured out where the sources are on the
enlightenment site.

Maybe there are some unofficial debian sources somewhere, i did not
bother searching for one because i needed sources anyway.