How to change idle to suspend time from console in 2008.9?

walkie walkie at mail.ru
Tue Nov 25 09:01:02 CET 2008

Subj.

Quick resarch gives me idea what it can be done through dbus message
exchange, possibly with command dbus-send. But what exact command should be
entered to switch off idle time or set it back to 30 sec.

PS I just simple broke "Settings" program on 2008.9 during gsm multiplexing
install - it is not starting now. Even manually run exposure.py ends without
any messages. But gsm multiplexing works ok, and i want stay with it with
ability to change idle time from keyboard.

PPS. Where to report possible illume bug? I tried to post ticket in
enlightenment tracker, but it was erased from there.