How to change idle to suspend time from console in 2008.9?

walkie walkie at mail.ru
Tue Nov 25 10:44:53 CET 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)-2 wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:01:02 -0800 (PST) walkie <walkie at mail.ru> babbled:
>
>> PPS. Where to report possible illume bug? I tried to post ticket in
>> enlightenment tracker, but it was erased from there.
>
> it was? when? we did move trac's db from sqllite to a full mysql instance
> avoid some deadlock bugs in trac. maybe it got lost in the importing?

I'm not cleanly remember all details - they in browser tab on home computer.
If you want make some investigation I can provide more details when be back
home. In short is it was near saturday, ticket aproximately 136, topic
something like "Illume screen keyboard - russian letters goes all lowercase
in input feeld".

So you confirm what illume tickets should go into enlightenment tracker?

Should the ticked be posted again or it can be recovered?