Android rootfs image?

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Tue Nov 25 17:39:20 CET 2008

All,

I am not an official spokes person for Koolu, but I had a chance to
speak with Jon "Maddog" Hall (self described Chief Advocate for
Openmoko and in the employ of Koolu) at the Open Mobile Summit last
week in San Francisco, CA. He indicated that Koolu and Sean were
working "together". Further, although I can not recall his exact
phrasing, but as he's an open source advocate, I'm quite confidant
that sources will be made available to the community by Koolu. How
else will the source be made "international"?

Perhaps someone from Koolu could set expectations for a release date
and source code availability?

Chris