Announce: omnewrotate 0.5.0

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Nov 25 22:56:09 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 09:30:36PM +0100, Leonti Bielski wrote:
> I like it. It works great.
> What is the best way to start it during login?

I'm working on some integration improvements but for now you could do
something like:

scp rotate root at moko:
echo '/home/root/rotate&' > /etc/X11/Xsession.d/89rotate
chmod a+rx /etc/X11/Xsession.d/rotate

Meanwhile, I haven't dedicated myself enough to help save Ammendment 138
from being removed. Want to know more on how to save the European
internet? Go here for an urgently needing help action:

http://www.laquadrature.net/wiki/Letter_save-am138-mister-minister

Rui

--
Keep the Lasagna flying!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 37th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?