2Gb transend SD: issue

Dmitry Popov incvega at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:09:19 CET 2008

Hi All

Just I need only "nice solution" (some people have lost phone).
Dima

> I have Transend 2gb microSD card but problem with I/O according logs from
> Freerunner.
>
> According manuals :
>
> setenv bootargs glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000
>
> But I haven't command like setenv
>
> Which pkg I need to install or maybe send me link to how-to.
  First thoroughly read http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/U-boot (hint:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/U-boot#Bootloader_prompt), plus some
additional advices can be found at
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1743#comment:4 and further below.
Please pay attention to your input as environment editing is a
low-level task and things can break.
  And would you please change your e-mail name to something not using
Cyrillic letters 'cause various mail archives like lists.openmoko.org
and possibly nabble.com can't handle non-ASCII letters correctly.