[Android] OnScreen Keyboard

Rui Castro rui.castro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 05:16:13 CET 2008

Hi,

The keyboard is launched from the menu.
Press Menu, all the the menus appear with a Keyboard item (except if the
activity/application overrides all the menu methods), click the keyboard
menu and the keyboard appears on screen; the bottom/left key changes the
position of the keyboard (bottom/top); the bottom/right key hides the
keyboard (clicking the keyboard menu when the keyboard is on screen also
hides it).

I will be happy to, when the image is ready (with suspend working)!

Rui