[Om2008.9] Where to set Illume's preferences?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Nov 27 11:54:26 CET 2008

El día Thursday, November 27, 2008 a las 09:16:40PM +1100, Chris Hogan escribió:

> Not sure if anyone else followed this up, but this was bugging me as
> well. I have no idea how to tell Illume to prefer one keyboard layout
> over the rest, but I was able to work around it. The keyboard layouts
> are stored in:
>
> /usr/lib/enlightenment/modules/illume/keyboards
>
> I moved the default one ('Default.kbd') out of the way (renamed it to
> 'Default.bak', in case something goes wrong and i need it back), then
> renamed 'Terminal.kbd' to 'Default.kbd'. It's a dodgy fix but it
> worked for me... the terminal layout now appears by default.
>
> Chris.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that nice idea (even if it is a bit dirty);

I have had a look into the file Terminal.kbd and will play around with
it as well to see if I could manage the Spanish tilde chars: ñáéíóú¿¡...

is there any documentation about the syntax for this file?
Thx

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC GmbH

Q: What is the difference between an iPhone and an Openmoko Freerunner?
A: One works but takes away your freedom, the other is free but needs your work.