[Om2008.9] Where to set Illume's preferences?

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 28 00:49:57 CET 2008

For the Dutch language the following characters are important:
àáäâ and upper case
èéëê and upper case
ìíïî and upper case
òóöô and upper case
ùúüû and upper case
ç and upper case
ij (ij ligature) and upper case

Normally it is not possible to easily input the latter ligature by the
use of the compose key. All others are no problem by means of the
compose key.

Most people use 'ij' for 'ij', but the official one is 'ij' which needs
some stimulation in use. When possible, can this one be made available
in illume?

How do I fill the dictionary? Do I use the 'ij' or the 'ij' or do I offer
both?