[QtExtended] Best 4.4.2 image?

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:19:02 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Alishams Hassam
<alishams at interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:
> I have been using qtextended  with mwester's kernel as a daily phone.
> Using even the "unstable" kernel, ontop of daily phone features (making
> and receiving calls, txt msgs, caller id, contacts off sim) it also
> suspends/resumes perfect, can play mp3's with the media player (using
> the headphones as well), and transfer files to the SD card. Should you
> have any problems, you can always switch to the "stable" kernel.
> http://moko.mwester.net/dl.html is where you will find the kernels. The
> only issue I have had is a missing terminal shortcut when I used the
> binary update for 4.4.1 to 4.4.2. Since you're not doing that, it should
> be fine :)

Hi, I did that, but if while it was still 4.4.1 I got the terminal and
hit options at
the right stage it will save the terminal into "Favorites". Then when
it has been
binary updated to version 4.4.2 the terminal is still in Favorites and can
be used.

clare