[Debian -FSO -GPS] No Fix

Antony King ant at truebox.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 16:42:00 CET 2008

I've put milestone 4 back on, and I'm now getting UBX messages in the debug
log, so something clearly broke in 4.1 . Took a while (it's raining hard and
I'm indoors) but I finally got a fix.

Methinks something's broken between 4 and 4.1 - there doesn't appear to be an
existing bug for this so I'll stick something on.

--

Antony King - 01908 268 901
Systems Consultant