OpenMooCow 0.2

Thomas White taw27 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 29 14:46:51 CET 2008

Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org> wrote:

> I took this as an encouragement to hack slightly on your code, so I
> did a slightly larger modification.

Looks good.  Just one comment: O_NONBLOCK doesn't seem to be honoured
for the Neo accelerometers (hence the select() stuff).  See this post
on OM-Devel (and the responses):

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/devel/2008-November/003443.html

I've added this to my Git tree for inclusion in later releases.  For
the purposes of the Debian package, are you happy to have this included
from your own branch in the Debian Git repository, or would it be less
complicated if I did a new upstream release with the HDAPS stuff?

Many thanks,

Tom