[Debian -FSO -GPS] No Fix

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Nov 29 18:34:18 CET 2008

> AGPS is *not* disabling normal non-"A" operation of GPS (means there is

well, agps doesn't come from heaven -- it has to be programmed somehow.
and i simply think it possible that there something goes wrong.

> btw: It seems to me as if 3 minutes difference in time shouldn't make any
> trouble.

atm there's no fix at all, neither after 3 nor after 10 minutes.
the log is full of
Discarded data not UBX ...
and ubx seems, afair, to be the format the agps uses/needes.

so far there's no statement of the fso developers, what that means -- and
according to the git ogpsd wasn't changed for more than a month now, so
downgrading seems not really sensible.