dead battery

Vince M. Clark vclark at globalera.com
Wed Oct 1 01:33:48 CEST 2008

Thanks Shawn. I have tried NOR boot (holding aux button while pressing power button, then releasing aux button.) I cannot even get that far. I'm going to leave it plugged into the wall charger overnight and see what happens. In the meantime i ordered an after market Nokia battery charger. They are cheap but it looks like it may take a week or so to get it.