Stable OM distro

Shawn "prjktdtnt" Thompson mokowatch at projektenterprises.com
Wed Oct 1 02:22:33 CEST 2008

Maciej Piechotka wrote:
> What's currently the most stable?
> I'd need to:
> - Entry pin (I haven't manage to do it in 2008.8 despite moving pen up)
> - Phone/Recive SMS
> - Have GPS/WiFi
> - Have USB Networking for initial setup
>
> FSO: Not stable (breakes calls, not recive sms etc.)
> 2008.8: Can't enter pin
> 2007.11: Breakes after update (cannot boot)
> celtune: usb0: no such device
>
> I had perfectly set-up phone but it had broken and I had it replaced.
>
> Regards

Maciej,
    Have you given Qtopia a shot? Also try the trick with 2008 again,
sometimes if you slide the pen up on the keyboard it doesn't register,
took me a few tries to get it two switch keyboards. Also give FDOM a
shot, it's like 2008 but has extra programs by default and the keyboard
has an easier selection method.

-Shawn