[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:44:38 CEST 2008

2008/9/25 Michele Renda <michele.renda at gmail.com>:
> [USB]
> Show a list of attached USB device (when in host mode, like an lsusb)

not sure if anyone's suggested this, but i'd like to know whether the
usb port is in host or device mode - reduces the risk of me plugging
in to my desktop when i shouldn't and doing some damage

> Please send me others idea / suggestions, they will be very apreciated
>
> Michele Renda

make it configurable, perhaps with profiles - allow any widget to be
hidden; when i'm mapping for osm for instance, i'm not too bothered
about the status of the accelerometers