[FDOM 080927] Modem jokes on SIM entries

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:26:42 CEST 2008

Ok thats why I was unable to reproduce the issue, I allways have
dissabled auto suspend, I suspend manually and I usually do a lot of
things once the neo boots up before and I deatached it from the pc.

Any one with same experience on a raw 2008.9 instalation?, if not maybe
amstrong demux has become more inestable than expected. I we have to
redo this part to have gprs and gsm at same time. or it is also included
on 2008.9? some guiadance on alternatives or posible workarrounds will
be apreciated :)

Thanks