Debian size and uSD

vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Wed Oct 1 13:15:03 CEST 2008

I usually do "cp -ax ..." with success. I've cloned entire operating
systems like this in the past without problems. Haven't tried with OM
yet, but it worked with a couple of Ubuntu installations. Takes a long
time, though... ;)
Obviously, you preferably do it with the filesystem offline... booting
from somewhere else.