ReMoKo and openSuSE 11

Claus Christmann hcc at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 1 15:02:20 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 07:51:48 am Valerio Valerio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2008/10/1 Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at gmail.com>
>
> > ok i don't know if this might be useful but the line "--> BlueZ input
> > service started" is only showin in the terminal through ssh after i press
> > the X button
>
> this is the normal behavior, ReMoko stop the input service because use the
> same channels to send information, on exit ReMoko restore the initial
> conditions of the system.
> The weird thing is that your system try to connect on the psm 1 ( L2CAP(s):
> Connect req: psm 1 scid 0x0040), and the HID psm are the 17 and 19, which
> version of BlueZ do you have on your system ?
>
> Best regads,

Sorry for beeing absent on this thread for so long...

I run into the exact same issues as described so far.

Here is the data on my bluez installation (standart setup for an openSuSE 11.0
install):

bluez-libs: 3.32-3.2 (Tue 15 Jul 2008 12:36:04 PM EDT)
bluez-utils: 3.32-8.2 (Tue 15 Jul 2008 09:25:35 PM EDT)

Thanks a lot for your help, Valerio.

Claus

--
Claus Christmann