Qtopia 4.4 - Qt Extended | Now Released!

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Oct 2 16:47:45 CEST 2008

Cédric Berger wrote:
> And how can we keep our data ? Can we keep current /home, or just qtopia
> database, or do we have to migrate it manually ?

Well this is quite important for me too. Is there a migration needed or
simply the data is saved in the same format?
Since until today I always shared my Applications and Documents folders
between Qtopia and Om2008 to get keep the phonebook, SMSs and documents
synced; it worked well, but will it work anymore?

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/