kernel for qt extended 4.4

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Thu Oct 2 19:43:23 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:54:15 +0530
Kishore <kitts.mailinglists at gmail.com>
(K) wrote:

>On Thursday 02 Oct 2008 9:40:59 pm Nicola Mfb wrote:
>> 2008/10/2 Kishore
>> <kitts.mailinglists at gmail.com> I
>> downloaded the rootfs image for qt extended and flashed it to the
>> rootfs partition. I previously had FDOM installed so basically this
>> must have overwritten it. The kernel image was not available so i
>> guess im still using the image i flashed from FDOM.
>>
>>  It works but is somewhat flaky. No USB networking and so no SSH.
>> Something is not right here and im guessing it is all because of the
>> kernel image.
>>
>>  So where do i get the suitable kernel image or how do i have to go
>> about it?
>>

>> I can ping the phone, but no ssh (connection refused).
>> Launching dropbear from terminal seg faults
>
>Same here
>--
>Cheers!
>Kishore

No problem here. I reflashed previous QT snapshot 4.3 so i presume if
you use kernel from 4.3 you are ready to go.

unless...I was also looking at the "services" screen or what it's called in
QT4.4 so i might have activated USB networking by an accident and it's
kernel independent? Check it out anyways.

 --
Petr Vaněk
http://biodynamika.cz