is fr usb host mode prone to damage from regular usb charging

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Fri Oct 3 18:19:22 CEST 2008

I haven't found a clear answer on this one:

i got A-A Female to Female usb connector to couple two cables.

The wiki pages [1], [2] provide sufficient info on usage, except of one
thing: if i switch into USB Host mode providing power (*) can i damage
anything if i forget it like that and replug my fr into my computer?

thank you
Petr

*
echo host > /sys/devices/platform/s3c2410-ohci/usb_mode
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/neo1973-pm-host.0/hostmode

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_host
[2] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Host_Mode

--
Petr Vaněk