Where is the SD card...

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:39:30 CEST 2008

2008/10/3 Paul <paul at nlpagan.net>:
> Now I only have to figure out why I can't ssh to the FR anymore. (FR
> can't ping to desktopmachine, while desktop does ping FR ;-)  Always
> more fun.

Sounds like routing.  If you mean over Wifi, and your wireless network
is 192.168.0/24 (as mine is), the routing through eth0 will conflict
with the default route for network-over-USB (usb0).  If that's the
case, you can solve the problem by running "ifdown usb0" on the FR.

(Or leave usb0 up, and instead do a route --del command.  Or modify
/etc/network/interfaces so that the USB networking uses a different
network, say 192.168.1/24, and reboot.  I find ifdown easiest.)

Regards,
     Neil