Invitation for Openmoko at the Southern California Linux Expo

Joe Smith joe at socallinuxexpo.org
Sat Oct 4 09:29:25 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I would once again like to formerly invite the Openmoko project to attend
the 7th Annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be held
February 20th-22nd, 2009 once again at the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA.
 SCALE 7x will be an excellent venue to increase awareness and showcase the
work of the Openmoko project.

As usual, because Openmoko is an open source project, SCALE will provide a
complementary booth on our show floor including all the usual amenities such
as a 6' table, chairs, a 500W power drop, one Ethernet drop and 3-5
complementary passes to the show.

I am including our application for dotORG exhibitors as well as our Call For
Papers.  If there is interest in having an Openmoko presence at SCALE 7x, I
encourage someone to answer the questions in the application.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!

Joe Smith
Student Network Technician
Chapman University IS&T