[debian] going to install - hints?

Matthias Camenzind m.camenzind at live.com
Sat Oct 4 12:52:06 CEST 2008

> (do you managed to follow the instructions? if you have hints for the wiki, please tell us!)
> I have no idea... i'm sorry. hoping for an answer from those who are in with debian.
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Hire  wrote:
>
> Now I get:
>  zhone-session: Depends: fso-frameworkd but it is not going to be installed
> E: Broken packages
>
> Why?
> --

I followed the link above and found this solution: http://dgym.homeunix.net/projects/freerunner/debian-install/
Before unmount i installed also the kernel with ./install.sh kernel
I allways used SD_PART1_FS=vfat ./install.sh so i haven't to configure uboot.
Debian is running know fine (I'm already using uboot version of shipping state)
Thank you for the Link.