Suspend on QT Extended etc.

Nicolas Linkert linkert at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 5 11:32:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am - again - new to this list after my initial contact with the Neo
1973 some time ago. Now I am starting anew with the Freerunner :-)

I have QT Extended running on the FR and I have some questions:

- Suspend works but it does not wake up on incoming calls. This is a
rather old bug. Is there any workaround?
- what rootfs is there to use with it? Can I take any rootfs from any
distribution? Or should I stay with 2007.2? Maybe 2008.9?
- Scrolling with QT Extended is a bit odd. I seem to be starting
applicans while scrolling ... Any workaround for this?

In case someione can enlighten me, I'd appreciate.

Thanks in advance & best regards,
Nick