discouraged: projects.openmoko.org unmaintained?

Javi Roman javiroman at kernel-labs.org
Sun Oct 5 13:44:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have just created a project in projects.openmoko.org. I solved the
"Permission denied (publickey)" message, with the public key solution,
nevertheless I am unable to log into my ssh account, and unable to
checkout my project. I have looked for solutions in google and I have
run into this thread:

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/openmoko-devel/2008/8/22/3034484

"this is a common problem with projects.om.org - ssh+svn hangs ....
and the solutions bandied about have been "use google code or
sourceforge etc."

Please, is it really true that projects.openmoko.org is unusable?

--
Javi Roman