QTextended 4.4.1

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sun Oct 5 14:11:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just flashed QTextended 4.4.1. on my FR (becoming adventurous), and it
works quite well.

Something I found:

- pairing a Bluetooth device works well
- switching OFF the Bluetooth device makes the FR hang

After removing the battery and rebooting:

- switching ON the Bluetooth device makes the FR hang

In both occasions, a small timer-clock starts revolving and at "14
seconds" it stops and is determined to stay there.

Is this common experience? Or did I just not wait long enough (about a
minute) for QT to respond again? (Pressing powerbutton for a long time
did not make anything move...)

Paul

--
The art of progress is to preserve order amid change,
and to preserve change amid order.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04