[debian] State of annoying memory card corruption bug?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Oct 5 17:56:11 CEST 2008

The kernel shipped with debian has the corruption bug.
To update your kernel you must do it by hand. The instruction how to do
this is in the debian page in the openmoko wiki [1].
I changed my /boot partition from vfat to ext2 and symlink the
boot-kernel to the one i want to use because i switch between the actual
OM and FSO kernels.

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1]