New Rasterman Image...

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Sun Oct 5 18:28:19 CEST 2008

  Raster,

    I don't think I was exactly clear on using the email database.
    What I was thinking is that you could run a simple program on
    your desktop computer and do a frequency analysis of the mails
    ( and contacts) that you have on your PC. Same with chat logs.
    Then merge that (somehow) into the database on the phone,
    say in the personal.